Sanuki Udon, Taman Bukit Desa.


Awhile back, the sister Rachaelle introduced me to this awesome udon place, hidden in the hills of Taman Bukit Desa. I was never a fan of Japanese udon at all, but somehow this place just wowed me with some awesome house special udon. =) If there's one place that I always feel jealous when Juan or Evelyn foursquares - it would be here - SANUKI UDON.

House special udon with egg.

The House special udon with egg - with the chili oil, it somewhat tasted like the chili pan mee. Hehe... The udon that I have tried elsewhere, were all no good. This was a lot finer, and importantly, worth the money and tasty too!!!

Tempura moriawase..

Chicken skewers!!!

...ohhh... and then they have the DELICIOUS GRILLED CHICKEN SKIN!!!!! *yummzz*

And guess who was the surprise guest for dinner????

Yes, it was Fatty of course!!!! =)

Sanuki Udon
No.9, Jalan Bukit Desa 5
Taman Bukit Desa
58100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-7980 3704

Reservations: Nope, but it can get quite packed...
Set Meals: Nope.
Use of MSG: Perhaps yes.
Outdoor Section: Yes, the corridor seats.
Smoking Section: Yes, at the outdoor section
Pet Friendly: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baby Chairs: Yes.
Separate Bar: Nope...
Car Valet: Nope, but quite easy to park lorr...
Private Rooms: Nope.
Credit Cards: Dont think so.

Will I return again? YES! If Juan and Evelyn both love it so much - I'm sure there is something very special with Sanuki Udon - and YES they are special!!! =) Being pet friendly gives it some bonus stars for me, and having some nice cheap and affordable chili pan mee-like UDON just makes it awesome!!! =P