My Opinion on Setia Sky Residences. - Miss Y replied!


Last week, I received an email from a Miss Y. - with regards to my opinion on Setia Sky Residences - which I have duly replied on my blog. Quite immediate after that, she replied. Here's her reply...

Hi Eric,

I have just read your blog, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I feel a lot better now since everything you have said were the factors I was considering. The main reasons I even considered buying this property were firstly the location and features of the property and secondally but equally as important, the developer. The low entry cost was the icing on the cake and the deal clincher.

I am fully aware that things can happen and change without ever knowing they were coming, and that's why they're called unforeseen circumstances! For now and until the property is completed, I can only cross my fingers and say my prayers that everything turns out well.

Maybe we'll be neighbours, and if I ever see you, perhaps at the Sky Villa's gym or pool, I will definitely come over and say Hi and Thank You in person.

Once again, thank you so much for taking time out to write back.

Sincerely and gratefully,
Miss Y.
:-)

p/s: Do feel free to post this reply on your blog. I have not done it myself because I'm not savvy in posting replies and comments on blogs. I know, I need to catch up with times!

Ahhh... not going to say too much, but am looking forward to more emails from you all readers out there!!! =)