{muhuwah ahh ahh ahh aaaaaaaaaahh}
Sooooooooo, guess I what I made last night... how's this for cuteness? I KNOW! Why else would I add the creepy little black spider confetti... had have just a teensie touch of that "uh, ewwww" ;)I grabbed a chunk-o-cardstock out of my 'big scrap' scrap pile and started playing... I must say that I wish the two border webs were the same so that I could overlap them if needed when punching them out. I mean, I like the look of the subtle difference, but it kinda blows for when you need just one less web. But me still likey :)
I don't know if you can see it, but the two web corners and the mat are all one piece. I just had to get a little crafty with it since I did not have the correct size of cardstock with which to start. But if you go to the Aug. 3rd post on Chelsea's blog, she's done some measuring for us!!!If I had this to do over, I would have switched out my sewing machine thread to black and stitched the swiss dot to the base i.l.o. staples... they are a little distracting. I also would have only done a couple of corners with the splatter stamp instead of all the borders. It's a little busy for me.
Stamps: Be Square, What a Hoot ("Owl"), Glitter Goblins ("oween"), So Splattered (retired), Holiday Cheer ("Happy")Paper: White Ultrasmooth, basic black, & Lilly Anna cardstocks
Ink: Noir Palette
Other: Elizabeth Buttons & Blossoms, Black Scrapper's Floss, Prismacolors w/ mineral oil, Tombow gray marker, dotted swiss fabric, MM pink staples, MS web punches, misc. twill ribbon, spider confetti, Target thumbtack, black marker, foam tape
Good grief... I never think there is much on a card until I list the freakin' ingredients! And most of my "misc. ribbon" notes are because I have one on those huge Ribbon-eze thingies and I have no flippin' idea who made what :)There it is... my creepy-cute pink Halloweenie card...
What do you think?