Nambawan Restaurant & Cafe, Taman Sri Manja.


Awhile back, I brought Mr Neighbour - Shanker to try out some awesome pork burger - just nearby. According to Rebecca - this place had some pretty awesome pork burgers. As a pork burger enthusiast, I was determine to try out the place.

What's the name of the place? Nambawan Restaurant & Cafe. =)

If you dont know your roads around Old Klang Road well - you may never ever find this place. Haha.. Its at a newer development at Taman Sri Manja - called Manja Square. If you know your ways around - it is very easy to find. LOL.

Some of the specials on the board...

Got there about 7.25pm - it was super packed!!! =) By that, I meant that there were no other tables available (we got the last one I believe)...

We did our orders and we slowly waited...

So... the timer starts ticking... 7.30pm.

Half an hour later... still no food yet. 8.03pm...

A full hour had past... 8.30pm.

By 8.50pm - I was almost starving. I know that pork takes longer to cook - but NOT THIS LONG!

At 9.06pm - the sausages finally came. But still no sign of my pork burger yet.

The pork sausages were pretty juicy. Simple servings, nice taste. =P

The pork chop also came... but still no sign of my pork burger. =(

Finally at 9.15pm - the pork burger came. A full 1 hour 45 mins after we ordered.

Somehow I felt the chefs just finished a football game or something... timing ngam ngam for 1 full game...

The pork burger tasted good, was juicy enough, the portions were quite average though, and looks... pretty decent. Maybe I was too hungry, or maybe the burger was pretty good. Either way, I was gobbling it all down. Perhaps in record time. =)

Ahhh..... I'm feeling hungry just seeing it now.... *yummyyzzz*

All cleared in 10 minutes!!!!! =P

Nambawan Restaurant & Cafe,
No. 10, Jalan PJS 3/48, Manja Square,
Taman Sri Manja, Batu 6 1/2,
Off Jalan Kelang Lama, Petaling Jaya.

Reservations: Not required, maybe on packed days kua...
Set Meals: Didnt noticed!
Use of MSG: Should have lor.
Outdoor Section: Yes, the corridor seats LOL.
Smoking Section: At the outdoor section lor.
Pet Friendly: Forgot to ask....
Baby Chairs: Yes.
Separate Bar: No.
Car Valet: Nope, parking can be quite bad here.
Private Rooms: Nope.
Credit Cards: Dont think so.

Will I return again? YES! Although I waited a whole football game for my pork burger, apparently the next day Vin Ann went there and got his in 15 mins. I guess there's no quality control in its customer service, but the pork burger was pretty good! So, if you're willing to wait - just drop by and enjoyyyy!!!