Remember my blog post about the Nokia C3 last week?
AND SO... the Nokia C3 launch was at LA BODEGA Pavilion - I know many of you went there to sign up at the Celcom booth and got the Nokia C3 at RM99, right? Anyways, here are some pictures for you all, go see if you're in there!!!
All the pretty CELCOM ladies - promoting the Nokia C3.
By 2+ pm, the queue was just ridiculously long already.
I think the response was overwhelming!!!
After I got my phone and I came out - and still see a super long queueeee!!!
OMG! Thankfully I got in there early enough!!!
Anyways, thank you CELCOM and NOKIA for the awesome event!!! More to CELCOM for giving such super good deals for all of us to enjoy!!!
By the way - that is NOT ALL! I know that a lot of you are upset to have missed out on the RM99 phone deal, but dont worry - the deal is still pretty good right now!!!!!!
OWN THE NOKIA C3 easily with these fantastic plans!!!
That is not all - stand a chance to win RM 3,333 and more - if you're the King or Queen of Social with the Nokia C3 Socialista meter!!! Log on to the website and find out more!!! =)