Two challenges in one!

 Can you believe I found a spare moment to just create for fun?!!  I KNOW!  I'm so happy :)  AND this little beauty counts for two different challenges... I feel so accomplished:  Stamp It Crazy's challenge is Gothic Green, and Stampotique's Designers Challenge is Spring Has Sprung!  The chartreuse green is looking a little yellow in the photos, so you'll just have to trust me when I say it's green ;)
I just found Stampotique's Designers Challenge blog... I'm in heaven :)  Even though I can barely keep up with my own challenges, I've got to find time to stick with this one!  I've been a fan of Daniel Torrente's images for awhile now... and if there is any way possible to keep adding to my stash, I'm gonna try :)

Stamps:  Newt with Lunchbox (Stampotique), Trendy Greetings (TAC)
Paper:  Mia's Cottage, Penelope & white UltraSmooth cardstocks (TAC)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo
Other:  Copic markers, Diamond Stickles, Crystal Lacquer, Stardust glitter pen, Bazzill Bitty Blossom, In Bloom B & B, Queen & Co. plastic flower, misc. ribbon, Target thumbtack

I added Crystal Lacquer to her boots & lunchbox and glitter pen to her eyelashes & the sentiment for a little sumpin' sumpin'.  Does this NOT scream Spring?!

What do you think?