The beginning……….

Moving out from my home of 22 years is quite stressful for me.

I have done so much work here over the years and have just got the house how I wanted it after all this time. Well, just goes to show, you never know where life will take you!

So, now I am in the process of buying another home, just for me!

This new home has quite a bit to do to the back yard and gardens, or lack of.
Fortunately with 7 years in the nursery field I have experience with plants, soils and all things garden related.

There isn’t too much to do on the interior of the house...good thing I say, that’s why I bought it!

But hopefully you will find this blog entertaining, as I progress from nervous wreck to providing my new home to all my girlfriends as “chill space” to visit!

I will try and fill this blog with useful decorating tips and info so you can not only get a laugh from the blog but also find it usfull.

Photos coming soon.

NOTE….. the first house fell through and now I have another, so sorry to all those people who have made comments on the other house, but hey, heres another one to comment on!