About Michelle & De Novo Concepts

Me?…..I’m Michelle Stokes, I am a qualified Interior Decorator and Colour Specialist.

I have had my own business for 13 years now and work residentially and commercially.
You can view my website to read more about me,
www.denovoconcepts.com

I have written 2 novels, and am currently working on my third, well, should be working on my third, get to that one day. I hope to be published once all the other STUFF in my life settles down.

My novels are based on 3 main characters, 2 designers and 1 builder.
Trouble finds the girls wherever they go, and the builder gets them out of it.
The novels are very Aussie, very graphic, and quite funny.

I have one daughter who is 27, and the light of my life!

I am about to embark on a new stage of my life, one year off turning 50…..(what’s that mean?)

Which will test my patience, coping skills and the occasional visit to AA meetings…….(kidding)

So I look forward to getting into this blogging thing, be warned, if I treat the blog anything like I
write my novels, you could be in for a ride!