Nope, I have not been to the KL International Motorshow 2010 - not yet at least.
But I am interested to go and see... after all, there are so much eye candy there!!! =)
While blogwalking, I have also decided to copy some of the pictures that I saw.. sorry forgotten who already, so many different blogs - but here it is...

Here's Kate - with Maserati.

A rare 458 Italia.

Quite a sweet smile...

Sexy cowboy hottie with a Chevrolet Cruze!

Errr... cant tell the car leh...

Nice bike... with two hot chics!

Hot chic - but I hope she's not scratching the car.

Also cant tell the car...

Chic hotter than the car.

Nais... =)

Seem like the colours of... Toyota?

Wow... this one I like =)

Volkswagen Golf GTI...

Also another hottie...

Fuiyyohhh NISSAN is hottt!!!

Err.... looks familiar, forgotten her name.

Saw her the other day at the Ferrari Gathering too.

Yet another hottieee....
Okay I am quite convinced now that I HAVE TO GO SEE FOR MYSELF!
Who wants to come?????