Just came home from the screening of Takers movie - really tired, long day. Almost time to sleep - but first - I thought I might as well post up some pictures of the Hennessy Artistry event that happened last Saturday at the MIECC at Mines Resort. =)
The exhibition centre was transformed into a massive club!!! =P
*woooots* Hennessy Artistry!!!!! =)
The place was packed - but thankfully I had my awesome all-access passes, thanks to #SirensMedia !!! =) The next bit - will be all photos... I met quite a number of celebrities there, including Henry Golding, Phat Fabes, Reshmonu and many more... hehehe I was partying at Zone P also marr...
Then, I dropped by Zone O to check out some friends... =)
Met up with TaufuBok....
Partied with Eric and Stephy.
Drank with Jeremy...
Mmm... a lot of photos ended up blur wor... maybe I was drunk, or maybe lighting no good... *denial* Anyways, how about all the hot chics that I partied with too?
Also met Victoria...
Drank loads and loads with Michelle...
Camwhored with Ashley...
Drank somemore with CherliChang...
Danced with Jia Yeen...
Took pictures with Shantee...
Partied with Esther...
Ohhh.... and then I met JOJO STRUYS too... ahahaha...
...and then back to drinking somemore with Marilyn...
Danced with the sick Jerine...
Danced and jumped til legs almost broken with Shannon...
...and then on the way out, took a picture with Chammaine too!!!

Oh.... and guess who's this?