Once again, there is yet another movie screening that is organized by Advertlets and Sony Pictures!!! This time - the movie is... THE OTHER GUYS!!! Check out the link here.

This time around - there are prizes to be WON!!! Prizes includes a SONY USB Media player plus limited edition The Other Guys merchandise, and plenty of limited edition merchandise for the special prizes too!!!
When's the movie???
Date: 12 October 2010 (Tuesday)
Time: 8.00 pm
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
How to win tickets??? Very simple.... Tell Advertlets how you'll stand out by being THE OTHER GUYS. And being THE OTHER GUYS (outcasts) have its own advantages... Tell them why!!!
My story... ahahaha... sometimes I feel like an outcast. I mean, all my friends are just different from me. They like much bigger fruits than me. They are a lot more touchy feely and they get to see in apparently higher definition! They would be talking and sharing their views and opinions of the latest games and so on - when I being on the side, just stare and blink my eyes in blur.
But then being the outcast has its advantages too! I can talk to with my own kind and all THE OTHER GUYS (outcasts) as and when I like. They can choose to touch and feel all over, but me, I can only touch - and I only need to touch ONE SPOT. And this spot that I am allowed to touch... is more than enough.
What Am I Talking About?
.
.
.
I am a Blackberry Bold2 user, as compared to most of my friends who are using iPhones, and most recently - iPhone4. But then really... who really bothers about that anyways?
I think as a Blackberry user, I am cool. And thats enough already.