Once again, I'm behind in announcing winners... my bad!
And I think I've said this before, but I seriously believe that Lynx & Oz should just be their own Gruesome Twosome every week. I'm always gravitating to their work, so from here on out, you two shall be the weekly GT Mistresses. Don't worry... you'll still be in the prize drawings ;)
HDH032 - Somber Shakespeare Gruesome Twosome: Renee for her dark lady w/ Yorrick, and to Linda in PA, for her withered Cleopatra. Great job, ladies!!! Grab your GT badges from the sidebar and linky back here!
HDH032 prize winner, whom will receive the awesome Stamp It Crazy Girl with Skull image I used for my challenge card is: Sarah! Please email me your mailing address so that I can forward that on to Barb at Stamp It Crazy... thanks so much for offering up the prize, Barb!
HDH033 - Freaker's Free for All Gruesome Twosome: Dragon for her beautifully dark collage piece, and lachsekatze for her awesome hand-drawn image. Grab the Gruesome Twosome badge from my sidebar and link back here, please!!!
And Lynx's entry was so fantastic... I love how you layer images... so hauntingly beautiful!
HDH033 prize winner, whom will receive a fun prize pack from me is: Trina! How lucky are you... winning a prize the first time playing! Please email me your mailing address so that I can mail out your goodies!
Congratulations everyone!