

This is the back yard, and exterior of the house.
I have plans for the lovely covered over back veranda…..perfect place for all my girlfriends to come and party at. Looking forward to that!
So keep watching for when I move in. I don’t have an outdoor table setting, that’s ALL I don’t have, so I will see what I can do on the cheap once I get there.
But I DO have a lot of pot plants and Balinese Day Bed which will make a huge difference to the space.
I have plans for the lovely covered over back veranda…..perfect place for all my girlfriends to come and party at. Looking forward to that!
So keep watching for when I move in. I don’t have an outdoor table setting, that’s ALL I don’t have, so I will see what I can do on the cheap once I get there.
But I DO have a lot of pot plants and Balinese Day Bed which will make a huge difference to the space.
