Prawning session.

Okay I admit - I am feeling a little lazy to do a proper blog post today. Instead, I shall brag a bit about our prawning session. Haha. Anyways, I lost count of how many we caught today, but it does count to be about 40+. Today's session included @vin_ann, @sur3wyn, @damienloong (for awhile), the sister @rachaelleyong and bf, and then @melonlicious and @sakaireuben came by for awhile too.

All this... were planned at 6pm LOL. We started at about 8pm.

Our catch after about 2 hours.

...and then the cooked prawns - yim kuk style!!!

I think I want to self-proclaim as a prawning expert already ahaha... LOL. If the last time I managed 20+, this time with 12 I am quite satisfied. At least I still keep the cost per prawn at below RM3. Hahaha it is RM30 for 2 hours...

So... who wants to join me for the next prawning session?