I’m Repeating Myself

It’s my mission, as an interior designer, not to ever take a cookie-cutter approach to my work, by repeating anything I’ve done for another client.  I know it might be the easiest thing for me to do, but it’s not honoring the individuality of the client.  Because I do have quite a few projects, needing that personalized attention and approach, I am going to repeat a blog post, from last year, as the topic is still relevant and the simple act of clipping some beautiful gardenia blossoms, from my backyard, brought back the same memories!

2010-06-04 13 01 26

Oh, if you could only enjoy the aroma!

2010-06-04 13 02 49

Here . . . I’ll bring them a bit closer.  Is that better?

Click to read:  “Experiences in Design”

Thanks for letting me be a bit redundant, today.  I’ll try not to make it a habit.  After all, you might not think it’s by choice, but rather an age thing!

Experience the best about design!  - Wanda