TBD Challenge #4: The Corpse Bride

I gave up on the butterflies for the moment, and decided to play along with The Burtonesque Dolls challenge this week!  It's been awhile since I had seen Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride, so Tuesday night I popped in the ol' dvd and snuggled in with the K-9 kiddos.


I forgot that it was a musical... of which I'm not a fan... but I still liked the movie :)  The dark palette with the eerie blue moonlight... love it!  So that set the tone for my card today.

Once again, I grabbed my Haute Couture diva from The Angel Company... LOVE her.  This isn't the first time she's been a creepy bride.  Remember THIS card?! 


I created a fence with my latest border punch (another "LOVE it"!)  I used the Scor-bug to create the pickets and added a bit o' green bling... it is her wedding day after all :)


Stamps:  Haute Couture (retired TAC)
Paper:  Bazzil, white ultrasmooth & black cardstocks
Ink:  Palette Noir
Other:  EK Success edger punches, tulle, Scor-bug, misc. gems
Copics:  0, BV20, BV23, G12


I will say that the photos totally suck... she really does look awesome in person... as does the fence.  I think my camera kept focusing the damn tulle instead of the main parts of the card, so it's all fuzzy.... but you get the jist.  Thanks for a fun challenge TBD!!