HDH040 - Beautifully Beastly Butterflies... my 1st take...

Ok, so the idea that was floating around in my head for this challenge, didn't actually hit the worksurface as I imagined it.  So I have ANOTHER idea that I can hopefully get done in the next day or two :)


Me thinks I should have NOT used the white ink in the sky... just sayin'.  I must say that I do LOVE the double border punched scene at the bottom.  AND the butterfly came out pretty good, too :)  Definitely a fun one to color.

The butterfly is a $.99 digi created by Angelia from Scrap Your Scraps, who just happens to be a buddy of mine!  You definitely need to check out the original digi... I actually inverted it & cut the antennae & curly-q's off since I didn't want to cut AROUND those little suckers :)


See the clouds?  I actually used a VersaMarker and colored just a portion of a border stamp (left off the vines & foof), as well as to highlight the gravestones and top of the fence.  A little embossing powder & heat gun... and voila... shimmery moonlit clouds & schtuff :)


Digi:  Butterfly (Scrap Your Scraps)
Stamps:  Edge Designs (TAC), So Splattered (retired TAC)
Other:  VersaMarker, Transcendence EP, MS border punches
Copics:  0, V06, V09, V99, BG72, BG78

What do you think?