Fiendishly Fun Friday!

I've got a three-fer!  I knew I had to finish a card for my own HDH039 challenge (duh), but then the Burtonesque Dolls & Busy Beauties Boutique teamed up with a sketch, and THEN the Burtonesque Dolls also had their third challenge for using skulls & black flowers!


HDH039:  I was seriously stumped with this one, people.  I have NO doctor/nurse type images.  None.  Nada.  Nothing even remotely close.  Well, a month or two ago I bought this awesome vampyre image from Stamp It Crazy that hadn't seen any ink yet {GASP!!!}


Isn't she great?!  Her fiendish smile reminded me of what Oz had mentioned about nurses drawing blood ;)  I drew a little nurse's cap, though I know I've never seen a nurse outfit like this ;)  Sexy and sinister, no?


BD & BBB:  I'm not-so-hot with sketches.  I never seem to stick to them much, but I think you can still tell I used it :)  I created the black poofy flower from tissue paper, scrunched it up, spritzed with Glimmer Mist, and zapped it with the heat gun.  The heat caused it to get even more funky... me loves it.


Stamps:  HAL93 Vampress (Stamp It Crazy), Punk Princess (retired TAC)
Paper:  old dp from stash, Neenah, Bazzill, DCWV & black cardstocks, tissue paper
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo, Black Gold Glimmer Mist
Other:  Nesties, circle punches, MS web punch, Sizzix flower die, foam tape, Micron pen
Copics:  0, RV10, RV13, RV14, BG02, BG05, BG07, BV20, V99, R29

What do you think?