I’ve been tagged by Alan to write 6 interesting things about myself.
1)– My Work
I’m a qualified interior decorator, I have my own decorating business “De Novo Concepts” and have been decorating for 14 years. I am now providing Online Consultations around Australia and next year I would like to start world wide consulting.
2) – My Novels
I have written 2 horror novels with the 3rd on its way. Writing is my true passion, but these days I just don’t have the time for it. Hopefully soon that will change.
When I finish my third novel, it will be time for the long haul of trying to find a publisher……Not an easy thing in Australia.
Oh and the secrete here is….. Mrs B is my editor!
3) – What I have a thing about.
I have a thing about feet…..oh yes….feet! I cringe every time I see badly manured toe nails and very bad cracked heals! Grose I know, but there you go.
Please people if you have ugly feet – put Gum Boots on!
4) – About Me.
I have been married 2 times, and now with my latest relationship bitting the dust, this makes me a 3 time looser! BUT, I don’t dwell on the negative side of this, I see it as lessons I have learnt (obviously a slow learner!) Everything has a positive, and I find that in everything I do. It helps to stay sane!
5) – My Daughter
I have a 28 year old daughter, who is the light of my life, she can also be the sponge of my life at times, but hey, that’s what you have them for. She is very happy with her man I could not be more proud of her.
6) – Whoo hooo…..”The Madam”!
I left the best for last!
As a decorator, I have travelled to other towns looking for work, commonly called…..”Cold Calling”. On one of the visits, we had the pleasure to visit a brothel in Canberra, to supply them with towels and sheets……mmmmmm.
While at the brothel I was asked by the madam if I would be interested in working for her, and I don’t mean as her private decorator! I was floored….I didn’t know what to say!
The 2 other girls I was with put their hands over their faces and tried to hide their laughter! I was then told by the madam that she has a high call for woman like me and at my age….it was just getting worse, the whole was getting deeper.
Anyway, nice to know if I ever get tired of decorating I can make some tax fee money!
Ok….I’m not tagging 6 more people, as I just don’t have the time to find you all.
And I’m still pretty new to this blogging thing, so I’m having problems finding your links!