
I scooped today; I went to a consultation with a client who is doing a total reno on an old house they just bought. Just about everything in there is getting thrown out.
I was eyeing the fairly new kitchen…..but no, they are keeping that for their laundry, and rightly so.
But I did get curtains….the same as I have in my bedroom at the moment, which are only new, which means the original owners bought them just to sell the house!
2 pair, green and a lovely champagne colour, you could still smell the packaging smell on them.
So…..since I didn’t do a lot for this client, as she was very organised and all I did was choose a colour for the walls, I’m getting the curtains for payment of the consultation.
I’m happy and I’m sure the client was happy as well, now… who else can I get selections from for my house?
I was eyeing the fairly new kitchen…..but no, they are keeping that for their laundry, and rightly so.
But I did get curtains….the same as I have in my bedroom at the moment, which are only new, which means the original owners bought them just to sell the house!
2 pair, green and a lovely champagne colour, you could still smell the packaging smell on them.
So…..since I didn’t do a lot for this client, as she was very organised and all I did was choose a colour for the walls, I’m getting the curtains for payment of the consultation.
I’m happy and I’m sure the client was happy as well, now… who else can I get selections from for my house?